July 11th, 2018
Mitchell, Bartlett and Bell Orthodontics values education and we (Doctors Kelly Mitchell, Brian Bartlett and Carrie Bell) want to make sure all our patients and their families feel informed about their options for treatment plans. To that end, we often find ourselves explaining what the Damon system is and the benefits in using DamonSmile for orthodontic treatment. Given that Damon Smile is such a big part of our practice (along with Invisalign) we’ve put together some of the reasons why the Damon system could be a great choice for you or your child! Take a look below:
- A Clear Smile. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat users, rejoice! If a clear smile is important to your child, Damon Clear can be a great choice. The brackets are clear with a thin metal wire that runs through them. Pretty hard to spot in a selfie!
- Less Pain. As opposed to traditional brackets and elastic ties which hold wires in place in order to gradually move teeth to the correct positioning, the Damon System uses a slide mechanism to maintain archwires within the bracket. Less friction allows teeth to move more freely, quickly and comfortably.
- Fast. While treatment time can vary, clinical studies demonstrate that Damon System treatment is up to six months faster than traditional braces. Often appointments will be less frequent as well! Plus, there are no additional parts which means there is no need to worry about lost, misplaced or forgotten clear aligners. You and/or your busy teen can get in and out of our offices and back to your busy schedules.
- Easy to Clean. Traditional braces use elastomeric rings (or ties) to hold wires in place on their brackets. Unlike those traditional systems, Damon Clear braces are much easier to keep clean.
- 100% Approved! As opposed to other invisible aligners everyone is a candidate for the Damon System. Damon Clear works 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perfectly align ALL teeth for a phenomenal smile that enhances your entire facial appearance.
Put all these benefits together and there is a clear reason to ask about Damon Clear. It’s why we love being able to offer this treatment course to our patients. At Mitchell Bartlett and Bell Orthodontics, we recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice.
Call us today at any of our 2 convenient locations: Greensboro or Kernersville or click below to schedule an appointment!